There’s certain phrases that make you cringe when you hear them.
Like when your barber says, “oops”.
Well, as it turns out, there’s also some phrases in the independent contracting world that you should make yourself privy of.
We’re going to go over five tell-tale signs of home maintenance contractor scams.
So without further ado, I present:
5 Things You Never Want Your Contractor to Say
1. “I need the money up front to pay for materials”
2. “It looks like your rook is about to cave in”
3. “We just finished resurfacing your neighbor’s driveway and can do yours cheap”
4. “If you ever have a problem, just call me directly”
5. “If you pay cash, I can give a better price”